AOR Migraine Manager (60 caps)
AOR Migraine Manager (60 caps)
AOR - Migraine Manager - 60 Capsule(s) - NPN: 80092738
For preventing and managing migraines
- Helps to prevent migraines and provides acute relief of symptoms
- Reduces pain and inflammation
- Increases circulation to the brain
- Relaxes head and neck muscles
A migraine is more than a headache – it is a chronic neurological disease with incapacitating symptoms, including throbbing head pain, nausea, and sensitivity or numbness in the face or extremities. Help prevent and manage migraines before they start with Migraine Manager. Migraine Manager was developed to relieve, support and prevent the onset of migraine headaches by providing botanical extracts, vitamins and minerals. Anyone who suffers from migraines knows they can be extremely debilitating – causing intense pain, light sensitivity and an inability to work.
Development of migraines is multifactorial, which is why we apply a multifactorial approach to treatment. Migraine Manager provides symptomatic relief while addressing underlying dysfunctions that increase risks of a migraine developing.
AOR’s Migraine Manager provides multifactorial support for a multi-faceted approach to a complex condition. The feverfew is extracted using CO2 instead of ethanol, which is the most effective, stable and safe method.
AOR™ guarantees that all ingredients have been declared on the label. Contains no soy, wheat, gluten, corn, nuts, peanuts, sesame seeds, sulphites, mustard, dairy, eggs, fish, shellfish or any animal byproduct.
DIRECTIONS & USE
Take two capsules, one to two times a day with food, or as directed by a health care practitioner. For cognitive health: take two capsules, two times a day. Use for a minimum of four to six weeks to see beneficial effects. Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond four months. Reduce the dosage gradually if treatment is to be paused or discontinued. Do not crush, blend or mix capsules. Swallow capsules whole.
Vinpocetine 7.5 mg, Riboflavin 100 mg, Rosemarinus officinalis extract 75 mg, Tanacetum parthenium (feverfew extract) 25 mg, Magnesium (magnesium citrate) 50 mg
Non Medicinal Ingredients
Microcrystaline cellulose, ascorbyl palmitate and tapioca flour
CAUTIONS & NOTES
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding or if you are allergic to plants of the asteraceae/compositae/daisy family.
- Consult a health care practitioner if you are taking blood thinners, if you have low or high blood pressure or cardiac arrhythmia, if you have dementia or have suffered a stroke, or if symptoms persist or worsen.
- Hypersensitivity, such as an allergy, could occur, and some people may experience anxiety, gastrointestinal discomfort, dizziness or headaches; in which case discontinue use.
- Some people may experience diarrhea, sore mouth and mouth ulcers.
- If you experience heart palpitations, discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner.
The information and product descriptions appearing on this website are for information purposes only, and are not intended to provide or replace medical advice to individuals from a qualified health care professional. Consult with your physician if you have any health concerns, and before initiating any new diet, exercise, supplement, or other lifestyle changes.