DR. D’S SUPER 7
DR. D’S SUPER 7
DOCTOR D'S - SUPER 7 - 88 Vegetarian Millilitres - NPN : 80073075
Dr. D’s Super 7 enhanced topical pain relief roll-on. For relief of muscle, joint and arthritic pain, inflammation and minor backaches. Dr. D’s Super 7 patent pending triple carrier system delivers targeted relief to the sources of your pain without the burden of extra pills that are absorbed into your bloodstream.
Arnica: Alleviates pain and swelling associated with bruises, sprains/strains and arthritis in addition to healing wounds.
MSM:(Methylsulfonylmethane): MSM helps to decrease joint inflammation andstiffness associated with osteoarthritis or rheumatoid, tendonitis, bursitis, muscle cramps, thereby improving movement.
Oil of Wintergreen (Methyl Salicylate):is an analgesic (pain relief) and
anti-inflammatory effects. It is also a counterirritant and distracts you from feeling aches/pains deeper in your muscles, joints and nerves.
Menthol: Analgesic, counterirritant, increases circulation and muscle relaxant.
Peppermint: Helps to remove pain from affected areas. In addition, stimulating effects of peppermint oil increase blood flow, increasing delivery of oxygen andnutrients to the injured area.
Eucalyptus: Analgesic and anti-inflammatory in nature. Recommended to patients suffering from rheumatism, backaches, sprains/strains, stiff muscles, joint pain and nerve pain.
Omega-3 Oil Contains ALA(ALPHA-LINOLENIC Acid) which reduces
inflammation, joint pain, stiffness associated with conditions such as
arthritis/rheumatism thereby improving mobility
Dr. D’s Super 7
Triple Carrier System: Three natural carriers for deeper penetration and enhanced absorption for optimal pain relief to the targeted site.
DIRECTIONS & USE
Adults to children over two years of age: Apply a thin and even coat to affected area up to 3 to 4 times per day. Rub and/or massage into skin until the preparation disappears. Children (2 to 12 years old), application should be supervised by an adult.
If condition persists for more than 7 days, worsens or recurs, discontinue use and consult a healthcare practitioner.
CAUTIONS & NOTES
- For external use only. Not to be taken orally.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid contact with the eyes and mucous membranes.
- Do not apply to
- wounds or damaged skin
- Do not bandage.
- Do not apply with external heat,
- such as an electric pad, as this may result in excessive skin irritation or skin burn
- If overdose or accidental ingestion occurs, call a Poison Center
- Consult a healthcare practitioner, prior to use, if you are
- pregnant or breastfeeding or if you are taking anticoagulant medications.
- Do not use if you are allergic to plants of the Asteraceae/Compositae/Daisy family
- If a rash develops, or you become hypersensitive and/or burning, blistering or swelling occurs, discontinue use and seek medical help immediately.